Kean Cipriano and Chynna Ortaleza just got hitched last week and what was the first order of business for #TheCips? Breaking all the rules.
But before we get into the wedding details and count all the rules they broke, we need to stop and take a look at their prenup shoot where they composed and sang their own song Walk On Water that solidifies their vow: #TilDeathDoWeArt.
Every frame in the video overflows with the couple’s passion for art and music, as well as their prenup photos in a theme we have never seen before:
The wedding guests also took home a piece of artwork by Chynna as their wedding souvenir:
BUT we’re getting ahead of ourselves. So let’s list down every wedding rule #TheCips broke in their non-traditional wedding:
- This black bouquet of flowers by Teddy Manuel.
2. #TheCips wore print-on-print during their wedding preps–and not in separate rooms! Scrapping out the rules saying ‘you can’t see the bride in her wedding dress before the ceremony’. Oh and did you know? The Cips walked down the aisle together.
3. The gray dress with an ombre black cape that flows down as a train by Edwin Tan.
3. The bride kicked off the stilettos and walked on transparent booties by Shoepatos.
4. The entourage wore statement shirts that said #TilDeathDoWeArt.
5. Oh, and didn’t we tell you they also got a firetruck?
6. And #TheCips made an entrance on an ATV.
7. They held their reception straight from the kitchen in Pio’s Kitchen, giving the reception a more intimate feel. It’s just like having all your loved ones share a meal together under the roof of your own home!
8. The black-vined, white, and gold reception design by Teddy Manuel.
So what rules are you looking forward to breaking on YOUR wedding day?