On this day, Erwan Heussaff and Anne Curtis officially became Mr. and Mrs. Heussaff! And we’re pretty sure that a large portion of the population of the Philippines spent time browsing through the Instagram stories of the couple’s guests to get the latest updates. As for the rest of the population who didn’t spend more than an hour refreshing their Instagram feed, we’re going to make life easier for you with a compilation of the best moments from the Heussaffs’ wedding ceremony.
- Erwan got really emotional as Anne walked towards him, and so did we.
2. Especially when we saw Anne in this Monique Lhuillier dress, a totally different dress character from the Vera Wang dress she wore to the welcoming party the day before the wedding. Read more: http://weddingessentials.ph/thewanforanne-a-day-before-the-wedding/
“A dress so special, it could bring a wedding tear even to the most unbelieving of women.” -Carrie Bradshaw
3. When Anne and Erwan were both in tears throughout the ceremony.
4. And how Anne is officially a Heussaff but will always be.. Daddy’s little girl.
5. How Erwan promised that “we will be together in this novel that will never end”. We would buy every novel Erwan will ever write.
6. While Anne declares, “no me without you and no you without me”. HAND OVER THE BOX OF TISSUES.
7. This good looking entourage. I mean, come on, they’re all probably going to be having the best-looking babies. #UltimateGenePool
8. Their cake topper includes Anne’s furry babies! They already started their family *hearts*
So thank you, Erwan and Anne, for making us believe in love again and that fairytales really do exist.