- In the recently-held bridal showcase and fashion show entitled ‘Beginnings’ staged in the Crimson Hotel in Filinvest, Alabang, Francis Libiran showcased his signature looks in his bridal collection:
1. Nothing best represents Libiran than his signature art deco cutouts that has solidified his stature in the bridal scene.
2. Detachable Layered Skirt is a Libiran classic that allows brides to go from altar-glam to dance floor-ready.
3. Electric Pleats are a new signature for Libiran which he crafts on one masterful layer on top of the other.
4. Structured Sweetheart that exhibits Libiran’s skill in the intricate.
5. Frivolous layers and layers of textures that makes the whole dress so whimsical.
6. Ostentatiously bejeweled that is the perfect depiction of vintage royalty. Not to mention the dress falling away from the body, bringing us back to the era of The Great Gatsby.
Runway photos from Crimson Alabang Beginnings feat Francis Libiran.
Photos by Toni Chua.